Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Persuasive Writing Speech

During term 3 we have been writing persuasive speeches. First, we chose what to write about, something you are very strong about and believe in most. My topic I was very passionate about was Factory farming must be banned. I used high modality words, facts that relate to each of my points, and different types of sentences to keep the audience listening.



What I could have done better next time:
Clearer voice so everyone can hear me.
Try not to trail off at the end of my sentences.
Stop fidgeting.














2 comments:

  1. I liked how you picked a topic you are really interested in and that is important to you because when you said your speech I could tell that you meant it. I think that factory farming should also be banned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess Lucy here I really liked your work Because it really dragged me in and even though you were swaying & moving allot it was still really good you also looked very confident while reading your speech,
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.