Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Statisical Investigation

Last term we carried out a statistical investigation. First, we decided what to do it on, like how many cards do you think there is in this box, and many more. At first I had trouble finding what I wanted to do it on and then I saw the class teddy box. I did my statistical investigation on how many teddies do you think are in the box? 
This is what the data shows:
7 more people had the estimates in the range 10-14 more than the 5-9 range.
No estimates were in the 0-4 range
The most estimates fell in the 10-14 range



1 comment:

  1. have you ever wonderd dude how would it be like a summer day wow yea i have so much to say your lifes probaly lucky like do u get money its a awesome day today like who would say so i agree that and i hope you get a safe weekend and thats it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.