Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Interview With John, Scarlet, Desmond, and Bageletto... Tsunami Warning!

In Ruma J we have been doing a second natural disaster activity and I peered up with Bridget, Jakob and Tylar. This time we got to choose our of tsunami's, earthquakes or the aurora. We all decided to do Tsunami's. We then for our final, creative creation we decided to do a roll play of Tsunami experts; Jakob acting as John, Bridget acting as Bageletto, Tylar acting as Scarlet, and lastly me acting as Desmond. I hope you enjoy, and learn lots of stuff about Tsunami's from our video!

Here is the link to our video!
https://www.wevideo.com/view/977785767

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tess my name is Te Aroha and I am a year 7 student at Kawakawa primary school. I like the tsunami warning video. Nice clear talking. I really like this video it shows good information about tsunami's. Good job Tess and your group. Blog you later =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Te Aroha!
      Thanks for the comment and looking at my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.