Monday, February 12, 2018

Autobiography Creation!



We did this piece of art to get to know our classmates, since new people came into Ruma J this year. First we got a clear piece of paper, then started tracing our hands in different parts of the paper. next we ruled some lines in, then got to work painting all the different parts of our art. whilst we did all of this, we spent time writing our poems to suit our lives, what we are proud of, what we like and dislike and many more. Here is a video of me reading my poem. I hope you enjoy - hopefully learning new things about me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tess, I really like your autobiography poem, it was really clear and easy to hear. I also want to do well in my sports. Overall I think you did a good job, I think this year will be fun with you in my class. If you want to you can check out my blog at http://lakebrunnerbridgetr.blogspot.co.nz/
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I think you did a great job reading out your poem because it was said so clearly.What are the names of your horses? Next time posting a recording post it the right way.From Sophie, check out my blog please! http://lakebrunnersophiec.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tess, I love how you used different brush strokes. It made it look really pretty. You used a nice, clear voice which was easy to hear. I also get grossed out by flies, they're just disgusting and annoying.
    Ka pai
    Check out my blog at
    https://lakebrunnermaryd.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.