Monday, July 23, 2018

My Holiday Recount

My holidays were jam-packed, fun and exciting. I had a great time learning at a horse clinic in Christchurch, I went around to a friends house and saw a movie, as well as many more fun things. Overall my favourite event of the whole holidays would have to be the horse event I did on last Saturday. I have built lots of confidence between my pony and I, and I feel now that I am enjoying my events that I do with Skippy, having a great time. The event was my second 80cm, and I felt like I did much better than my first. The dressage wasn't the best, I think because Skippy wanted to get on with the jumping phases! Although, I got a clear on my showjumping, and just one stop in my cross country. Even though I did get one stop, the course was really challenging and it made me think about my decisions going into the jumps. Overall I had heaps of fun and I can't wait to do more with my pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.