Monday, July 23, 2018

Quick Write About My Pony


If I could excogitate something, I would make an identical version of my pony, Skippy. I would somehow put all of her thoughts and emotions into the new version, making it impossible to tell her different from the real thing. The only part of her I would change, is her size. I would make her into either a full size pony, or a hack (horse). I would do this so then I could continue riding her, even if I get to big, I’d simply move onto the even bigger Skippy! I’d love to make this because I’d really like to continue to ride her, even when I do grow out of her. This would also help not looking for another horse, costing lots of money. With this idea, you can save money, and continue riding your horse that you never want to grow out of!

Excogitate means to plan something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.