Tuesday, July 24, 2018

5 Minute Quick Write



Everyday our teacher gives us a topic to write about, but there is a catch. We can only write about it for 5 minutes. This is my quick write from today.


Also, this piece of writing isn't real.




My cousin is a superhero and I am the assistant, we help people throughout the day whilst having HEAPS of fun doing it. We don’t always have to be superheros though, we could be animals, or we could just be ourselves. Although one day, everything changed. We went a place called SeaLifeShark**, and we got to swim with sharks! We suited up in our wetsuits and took the plunge into the water. We didn’t have a cage or anything to keep us save, and the worst thing just happened; A shark started to circle us. We were scared out of our minds, my cousin said that everything would be alright but it wasn’t. I knew it wasn’t. The shark circled my cousin numerous times, until it sank its teeth into his leg, and didn’t let go. That day my cousin nearly died, as well as I got the biggest scare of my life.




** this isn't a real thing



1 comment:

  1. That was a really cool piece of writing Tess, very imaginative. I like how you added great words like instead of dived you said plunged. Next time as an improvement you could check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.