Thursday, September 13, 2018

My Weekly Reflection

I enjoy being told what to do when it is learning at school, but since the learning environment has changed as Dean came to LBS,  I learned to adapt to changes and got on with my SDL. In some ways I do want to go back to being told what to do and when to do it; although I enjoy learning within Dean's perspective of education. Sometimes I do get a bit confused on what to do when I don't have much to get on with, but I end up with a way of getting more work done at the end of it. With next week becoming nearly a full week of just getting on with my own work, no structure at all, I think it would be a good chance to see if I can achieve well in a Self Directed Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.