Monday, May 15, 2017

Weekend Journal

On the Saturday morning of the weekend Mum, Brydie, Tara ( my sisters ) and I went to Christchurch for a horse event. Brydie took Fizz her horse, and I took Skippy my pony. On the way to Christchurch we took a stop at the Sheffield pie shop for lunch and then continued driving to Rangiora pony club to practice our phases in the event, Dressage and Cross country. The next day was the horse event at Amberley Pony club. After Dressage, I got 11th place and Brydie got 2nd place in her class. There were seven classes, I was in the 7th class, with my friend Charlotte. Brydie was in the 1st class. Overall in the 3 phases, Dressage, Show jumping, and Cross country, I got 6th and Brydie got 1st! She won $100 dollars and a tail bag for Fizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.