Thursday, June 15, 2017

Programming Concepts

Stacy, my main character has to move around the maze to get to the finish sprite. On the way she encounters some challenges and must persevere to get to the finish line. She can gain points on the way.  Please use up, down, left and right keys to move. I am a year 7 student working on a class project. This is still a work in progress.
You can play the game on the blog and I would love to hear your feedback.
This game has been made on scratch which is an online platform which allows me to drag and drop the code. I am also going to use visual python trinket to make a game using the turtle programme.

Over the last hour I have been working on Python Visual I have discovered how to change the colour, make movement and lots more.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.