Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Weekly Reflection

I think that this week I achieved much more than I did the week before. I achieved what I needed to finsih, like my scratch game of The Three Little Pigs, and my story, which I will be posting on my blog soon. Here are the pros and cons of what I did and achieved this week.
Pros:
I had finished my story on scratch (Which I will be posting soon)
My story of the three little pigs, (Which I will be posting soon)
I have also started on my watercolour portfolio, and I can't wait to continue it to see how much progress I have made.

Cons:
I think I need to spend more time working on my paperclip challenge (which I haven't even started yet!)
Also I need to work on my personal project, that I need to finish by the end of this term. (Which again, I haven't even started yet either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.