Wednesday, February 7, 2018

First Weekend Journal Of 2018!

My weekend was full of fun, Ferris wheels and horses. On Friday, I left school early to go to Reefton racecourse A&P show.  Tara and I were both entered, Tara was in the pony club classes and I was verseing her in them too, but also was doing the 70 and 80 showjumping. Our pony club classes went really well, I was beating Tara in some (most) and she bet me in a little. I got into the champion paced and mannered, and the competition was so amazing, I was in awe as some of them did the extended trot. I didn't get placed in my champion paced and mannered, but I am still very happy that I got the opportunity to get in and give it a go. As for the champion pony club class, Tara and I both got in! We both got champion, but Tara had Champion, and I got reserve champion. That means that Tara won the whole pony club class, and I got second to her. I had heaps of fun, and there was no poor sports between me and Tara - so now that means we can verse each more often which I'd love to do since it was heaps of fun! This was a great weekend I hope to do more A&P shows in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.