Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Weekend Journal!

On Saturday, I rode Skippy, played outside, and Pop ( my granddad ) came over to stay for the weekend. On Sunday, I rode Skippy again, Made the bestest pancakes, and played outside again. In the afternoon, Tara and I went to see the movie, Wonder. In class we read the book, so It would be cool to compare it to the new movie! It was really enjoyable, with some funny moments, with some pretty sad moments too. On Monday, we went to Penny's house, (My equestrian coach) and had a lesson on Skippy there. She was quite full of herself so Penny asked me to take her for a hack while she finished up lessons with the other riders. On the way Skippy had a couple of frights and was backing up. Eventually she calmed down and my sister Tara joined me hacking. After that I went to my lesson, I hadn't jumped Skippy in nearly 2 weeks so I was a little bit nervous, but she was a dream ride. I'm really excited for the showjumping event this weekend, and I'm going to be doing my first meter class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.