Monday, August 7, 2017

Weekend Journal!

On Saturday Tara, Mum and I went for a big 2 hour ride around Iveagh Bay. I took Shadow ( the cutest dog), Mum took Stormy her white pony, and Tara took a dun pony called Cricket. As soon as we took Shadow out of the boot of the car, I decided to let him off his lead to chase the ducks or something. But when I let him off; The cute - no - cheeky dog sprinted the opposite direction and ran down to the cars next to the opening to the Te Kinga walk. I had to sprint after him, Trying to persuade him to come back to the float, but he kept running. When I found him, he was running round in the water, waiting for a stick to be thrown. I walked him back, attached the lead again, and then by the time we got back, mum had the horses ready to go. Although the start of the walk didn't go to plan, He was a really good boy on the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.