Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend Journal

On Friday night Bridget and I had our first hockey game of the season. We were versing Karoro. The hockey games are once a week either on Thursday or Friday, and the Greymouth team has 2 teams since there is too many subs. The two team names are Aces, and Vikings. My sister Tara is in the Vikings, and my friend Bridget is in the Aces team with me. We won our first hockey game. in the first half of the game Karoro was in the lead with 2 goals. Then in the second half I scored 2 goals, the first one was really lucky because the ball hit the post on the edge of the goal! I missed a couple of goals too, but then my teammate Jordan scored another one to put us into first! At the end I got player of the day, and I was really proud.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is ocean this is a very interesting story about you hockey game i wish i could here more about this make more stories and sure to comment on your others keep up the great work here is a link to my blog: http://kpsoceanv.blogspot.co.nz/ be sure to check out my class blog: http://kpsjbaker.blogspot.co.nz/ keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ocean!
      Thank you very much for commenting on my blog. I'm sure I'll check out your own blog and your classes!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.