Friday, August 10, 2018

My Weekly Reflection!

My weekly reflection

So far during this whole term, I am really happy with how I am managing my time, and I feel like I am on task doing what I need to do. For the next two weeks, I am really going to work on my Little Red Riding Hood story, and my scratch about Little Red Riding Hood too. The reason my I am working on these things is because every two weeks the class reads a different fairy tale. The first time we read it, it is the modified fairy-tale that we read today, the second time we read it it is the original. I feel as if I am not doing much maths-wise, because I finish my weekly questions quite quick, so instead of that I am going to be working hard for my Khan maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.