Monday, September 11, 2017

Weekend Journal!

On Saturday I had a big clean up in my room because it was really untidy, but Tara's side of the room is still a complete mess. I made an oobleck mixture, and then I wrapped it up in a plastic bag-like ball but then the bag broke and the blue food coloring went everywhere. On Sunday I rode Skippy down in the arena and did a couple of angles and bounces. After that we fed them bale age and their hardfeeds, then we popped on their covers for the night. After that Tara and I decided to go down the bush track with Shadow and we ended up playing Hide and seek, and Shadows really good at it. Tara and I then had stick-wars, I was queen stickness, and Tara was stickity-ness. It ended up Tara chasing me down the hill, I screaming her to stop, because she was chasing me with a stick with two really sharp points from a gorse bush. She kept chabbing me and We decided to have a stickness and stickity-ness tournament on the concrete, because Tara wanted to rule the land of sticks and take my place of Queen. I ended up running inside because I was scared of her. That was my weekend!

2 comments:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.