Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekend Journal

On Saturday Tara and I went to the movies Despicable Me 3 while mum went grocery shopping. Tara and I thought it was really funny. On Sunday I had under 13' hockey training and my last Music Concert since my teacher is moving away. It was quite tricky to go to my hockey training while the concert was on since my hockey training was at four, and the concert was till three to over five o clock. I made it to training, got into my sport clothes, then after it was finished I zoomed over to the concert, and played with my friend Honor. It was a really fun day. I'm looking forward to my 3 day Equestrian Clinic that I'm doing in the first week of the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tess my name is Tyissa and i am a year 8 student at Kawakawa primary i really like how you write weekend journals on your blog. I have heard that despicable me 3 is a really good movie cause i have not been able to watch it yet how is it?

    Bye from Tyissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.